The status of RFS.

All important information about the server will be posted here.

Moderator: Server Administrators

Forum rules
Click here to view the forum rules and formats.
Trevor
Server Co-Owner
Server Co-Owner

The status of RFS.

Post by Trevor » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:00 pm

Hello all,
As many of you may know our beloved server has become what seems to be inactive, same with the forums. However, there is some good news. I myself have been working on a new update for the server, one that will get us closer to becoming more of what SA-MP is today than what it was in 2012-2013 when the server was in its prime. I want to do my best to restore the server to its prime, and I feel it can be done. However, I am not the most professional coder in the world, I have only been doing coding myself since 2015, and am still actively learning, so please bare with me. I will do my ultimate best to push out new updates as they come along.
On the case for the hosted tab, as many of you know the price has skyrocketed immensely. This is due to the fact that the internet list on the SA-MP client(0.3.7 R2 Update) has returned and many servers are on the tab itself (last time I checked, around 255). But, there is light at the end of the tunnel here as-well. Ricardo still has his game-mp account (official hosted tab list provider, not a reseller) so the price of our hosted tab, do we choose to buy will be a-lot lower than most resellers (resellers charge about 40 USD for it, game-mp will be around 25-30 USD, alot cheaper). Back to the topic of updates, I must make aware that I am in my last college class, and may focus on that more, but when I have time I always develop for the server.
I ask all of everyone who read this message to get this forum active again, and try and have some nostalgia again.

Yours very kindly,
Trevor.

Jozeph
Donator
Donator

Re: The status of RFS.

Post by Jozeph » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:47 pm

fuck yeah
I realize now that it will take time.
That the road ahead is long and shrouded in darkness.
It's not a road that will always take me where I wish to go.
And I doubt I'll live to see its end.
But I will travel down it nontheless.
For at my side walks hope

Azufre
Donator
Donator

Re: The status of RFS.

Post by Azufre » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:12 am

long live rfs
Silenoz Side

Trevor
Server Co-Owner