An Admin Application that has a /ViSioN/.

Moderator: Server Administrators

Forum rules
Click here to view the forum rules and formats.
Hop
Donator
Donator

An Admin Application that has a /ViSioN/.

Post by Hop » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:39 pm

Agera's Admin Application:

Your in-game nick: Agera.
What is your age? (Provide your real age. Owners will only use this to check if your general behavior fits your age. Owners never deny anyone by only looking at your age): 17.
Can you handle working in/as a team? Of course.
Will you stay active (unactive admins will be demoted)? I'm active now, and I'm planning to continue being as long as this server wants me to be.
Where are you From (where are you living now - what country)? Serbia, town Smederevo.
Have you been admin before? If yes, on what game and server(s)? (don't post IP/advertise!) I have been a Head admin on a high RP server before in SA:MP.
How long have you played SA-MP? Five years (with some pauses).
How long have you played on this server? (also count the time before Yoshi's ownership) "Registration date: 29-09-2012".
Have you ever used cheats in any way? Yes, in the beginning, but it's not worth it now.
Have you ever been banned from Ricardo's Funserver in the past? Yep. :/
Why should we pick you as a server admin? First of all, I got enough SA:MP experience in either playing and administrating. I'm mature, but I know to joke with someone, but trying not to offend my friend with those jokes. As I mentioned above, I was already an administrator on a high roleplay server. I know what responsibility it takes to be an admin, and I know it ain't easy. When I got promoted to Head Admin, our playerbase was going about 60. And it's not very easy when like 20 players asks for help at once, and you need to follow them all just to make them feel comfortable and happy so they can continue playing on our server and trust us admins. We also had problems with the playerbase later, and I tried everything to get someone on the server. Also did the full admin job about mapping, scripting with the owner and stuff like that, developing. Even if I was a newbie in those things, I put my full-work on it just to make the server going. And so I'm planning to do with R-FS and try everything that is in my power to help this server keep going.
Why do you want to be an admin in Ricardo's Funserver? The main thing is inactivity of most admins on R-FS. I only see few admins jumping in-game in a 2 week - 1 month period just to "fix" things that those 1-2 active admins didn't do it that time, and they might planned to do that later. I know R-FS's playerbase is pretty low right now, but maybe one day, it'll start raising. And if it does, what will a server with a regular playerbase do with 2 active admins, when just 40% of those players are hackers/cheaters. I just wanna be there and help the server when it's gonna be up on the list again or at least do anything that's in my power to make it go up.

•••••••••••••• Answer the questions below ••••••••••••••

••• A player is advertising (a website, another server, a product). What would you do? I would kick the player because advertising is not allowed, and our server is not used to make people find out about more server. If he gets back and continues advertising, I would permanently ban him.
••• A player shouts: "ID 11 IS CHEATER. HEALTH HACK!11!". What would you do? First, I would mute the spammer. Then, I'm going to spectate player ID 11 and test him (ask him on a duel, or in DM games). If I don't get any evidence that player ID 11 is cheating, I would ask the muted player for some more information what he exactly did and I will be on ID 11's tale just to make sure he is not hacking as long as it needs.
••• A player is abusing a server bug. What would you do? If the server bug is not something extreme or not effective to other players, I would warn the player saying to him/her to stop doing that and tell him/her to report the bug on forums. If he/she continues, I would ban him/her and tell him/her to make a ban appeal on the forums if he/she is sure he/she won't do it again and wants to continue playing on this server. If the bug is effective to other players as a higher-damage weapon such as minigun, rocket launcher, and the player is killing people around with it, I would ban him/her. If he/she wants to make a ban appeal, I don't have anything against it.
••• A Player Is spamming. What would you do? I would mute the player first, if he/she continues I would kick him/her. Players don't need to be banned for spamming, only when they bring it to themselves and continues doing repeatedly what they did after the warns and kicks, meaning not listening to admins.
••• A player is being rude against another player. What would you do? If only 1 players is offending another player, I would warn him/her to stop it and mute him/her. If the player continues offending other player's nationality, family or examples like that, I would ban the player, because no one deserves to be offended in that way. People have a weak heart, and those things can make it pain.
••• A player is shouting racist words at another player/admin. What would you do? I would first warn the player and kick him. If he/she continues doing that, doesn't matter if it's an admin or player, I would permanently ban him/her.
••• You are being demoted for admin abuse. How would you react? I would try to see where I did a mistake, work on that thing, and I would try not to make the same mistake twice in the future.
••• You noticed a cheater. What would you do? Instant ban.
••• You think you've found a cheater. How would you check it? I would spectate the cheater, test him/her with duels, in DM games, depends of what kind of cheat he's up to. If I make it sure he/she's cheating, I would ban him/her.

Regera
Donator
Donator

Re: An Admin Application that has a /ViSioN/.

Post by Regera » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:39 am

+1 You are mature person and answers are good. :)
Regular Player
Donator

drownrabbit
Donator
Donator

Post by drownrabbit » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:01 am

➜ Vision
➜ mature
➜ ?!?!?!?
➜ -1.

Hop
Donator
Donator

Post by Hop » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:21 am

Sunlight wrote:➜ Vision
➜ mature
➜ ?!?!?!?
➜ -1.
I appreciate your vote, but could you maybe be more precise on what you exactly thought in that post? Thank you!

drownrabbit
Donator
Donator

Post by drownrabbit » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:36 am

Moment for honorable facepalm, your post approved my original post.

chotu
Banned
Banned

Post by chotu » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:24 am

+1 you are friendly person and answers are good.

Hemanth
Donator
Donator

Post by Hemanth » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:49 pm

No sorry ir not a helping character -1

KIRAN KIRAN
Donator
Donator

Post by KIRAN KIRAN » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:06 pm

Friendly and Help full person
SO i go with +1

drownrabbit
Donator
Donator

Post by drownrabbit » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:16 pm

Papa_Miracoli wrote:Admin Applications closed until further notice. We just started again and because we have few players we are fine with the currently active admins.